AW-11478559261

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cotton Candy’s Flavour from Cold Stones


Last Saturday (25 April 2009), I had lunch on Pizza Marzano on LG floor Grand Indonesia.

That was my first time to eat in that restaurant, and the taste of thin pizza was quiet nice taste. Then I chose the ice cream from Cold Stones as the dessert.

By the way, PT Mitra Adi Perkasa Tbk (MAP) is the license’s owner of both Pizza Marzano and Cold Stones.

I pick the double scoop ice cream, the combination of cotton candy and coffee flavour, and when my order comed ouw.. cotton candy is unique one. Presented in blue color, the taste similar as sweet as candies.

It nice taste, but overall if you like ice cream with more yummy or milky taste, I don’t think Cold Stones is the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment